Jul 18, 2018
When Alisha Waugh and her husband learned that their son Griffen
(10) has a cortical visual impairment (CVI), they committed to
improving his functional vision above all else – and with stellar
Alisha puts her Perkins-Roman
CVI Range Endorsement to work each and every day for
Griffen. She is also serving other kids with CVI and their families
through her consultancy Fundamentals First.
In this episode:
- Common behaviors seen in children with CVI.
- Fundamental tools and accommodations needed to access the
- Steps toward reading fluency.
- Supporting your child’s social and emotional well-being.
- A provider’s perspective on best practices for kids with
Seeing CVI Advocacy